Daily Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Forum Community

DAILY FORUM

Daily ForumIndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
BILLING
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
Cyber daily
History of painting I_vote_lcapHistory of painting Cellpi10History of painting I_vote_rcap 
=xMINACOOx=
History of painting I_vote_lcapHistory of painting Cellpi10History of painting I_vote_rcap 
tirani dwitasari
angga aja
cumi
• [dz]ÇìéÐèá²
kuntheng
brouu
DF_Ricky
kukung
Latest topics
» Aplikasi System RFID untuk Perpustakaan
History of painting EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] Robot Darwin Mini
History of painting EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm by rosesana

» Teknologi RFID dalam inovasi Manajemen untuk Industri tabung Gas
History of painting EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:19 am by rosesana

» Long range RFID reader dengan gate antenna.
History of painting EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] ODROID XU-LITE mini komputer
History of painting EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] ODROID U3 mini komputer
History of painting EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] low cost character LCD
History of painting EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] Intel Galileo
History of painting EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] TPR3005T - 3 Channel variabel DC power supply
History of painting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm by rosesana

DF R@DIO™

PARTNERS

Live Traffic

History of painting

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Cierlmeyrin

Lokasi : China

History of painting Empty
PostSubyek: History of painting   History of painting EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 pm

The history of painting of Famous Paintingsreaches back in time to artifacts from pre-historic humans, and spans all cultures. It represents a continuous, though periodically disrupted tradition from Antiquity. Children PaintingsAcross cultures, and spanning continents and millennia, the history of painting is an ongoing river of creativity, that continues into the 21st century. Until the early 20th century it relied primarily on representational, religious and classical motifs, Flower Paintings after which time more purely abstract and conceptual approaches gained favor.
Initially serving utilitarian purpose, followed by imperial, private, civic, and religious patronage, Eastern and Western painting later found audiences in the aristocracy and the middle class. Boats PaintingsFrom the Modern era, the Middle Ages through the Renaissance painters worked for the church and a wealthy aristocracy. Beginning with the Baroque era artists received private commissions from a more educated and prosperous middle class.Finally in the west the idea of "art for art's sake" began to find expression in the work of the Romantic painters like Francisco de Goya, People Paintings John Constable, and J.M.W. Turner. During the 19th century the rise of the commercial art gallery provided patronage in the 20th Century.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

History of painting
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1