Daily Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Forum Community

DAILY FORUM

Daily ForumIndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
BILLING
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
Cyber daily
The Curse of the Crying Boy I_vote_lcapThe Curse of the Crying Boy Cellpi10The Curse of the Crying Boy I_vote_rcap 
=xMINACOOx=
The Curse of the Crying Boy I_vote_lcapThe Curse of the Crying Boy Cellpi10The Curse of the Crying Boy I_vote_rcap 
tirani dwitasari
angga aja
cumi
• [dz]ÇìéÐèá²
kuntheng
brouu
DF_Ricky
kukung
Latest topics
» Aplikasi System RFID untuk Perpustakaan
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] Robot Darwin Mini
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm by rosesana

» Teknologi RFID dalam inovasi Manajemen untuk Industri tabung Gas
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:19 am by rosesana

» Long range RFID reader dengan gate antenna.
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] ODROID XU-LITE mini komputer
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] ODROID U3 mini komputer
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] low cost character LCD
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] Intel Galileo
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 pm by rosesana

» [JUAL] TPR3005T - 3 Channel variabel DC power supply
The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm by rosesana

DF R@DIO™

PARTNERS

Live Traffic

The Curse of the Crying Boy

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Cierlmeyrin

Lokasi : China

The Curse of the Crying Boy Empty
PostSubyek: The Curse of the Crying Boy   The Curse of the Crying Boy EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Children Paintings ---‘The Curse of the Crying Boy’ appeared out of the blue one morning in 1985. The Sun, at that time the most popular tabloid newspaper in the English-speaking world, Flower Paintings published on page 13 of its 4 September edition a story headlined: “Blazing Curse of the Crying Boy”. It told how Ron and May Hall blamed a cheap painting of a toddler with tears rolling down his face for a fire which gutted their terraced council home in Rotherham, a mining town in South Yorkshire. Boats Paintings The blaze broke out in a chip-pan in the kitchen of their home of 27 years and spread rapidly. But although the downstairs rooms of the house were badly damaged, the framed print of the Crying Boy escaped unscathed. People Paintings It continued to hang there, surrounded by a scene of devastation.
Normally a chip-pan blaze would merit nothing more than a couple of paragraphs in a local newspaper. Building Paintings What transformed this story into a page lead in Britain’s leading tabloid was the intervention of Ron Hall’s brother Peter, a firefighter based in Rotherham.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

The Curse of the Crying Boy
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Daily Forum Community :: DF Labs :: DF Software-
Navigasi: